How donations are made
- The pool’s profit, also called the margin fee, is donated.
- Donations are made four times a year, at the end of each quarter.
- A minimum of 100 ADA is donated every quarter even if the pool’s profit is less than this!
How donations are calculated
- Look up the epoch pool fees here (scroll down to the epochs table).
- Aggregate the total epoch pool fees.
- Deduct the fixed operational fees of 340 ADA for each epoch that shows rewards.
- What is left is the pool’s profit, this is donated.