how to delegate
2. Create a wallet and transfer your ADA to it.
Create a wallet from Daedalus or Yoroi and transfer your ADA to this wallet:
- Daedalus is the official Cardano wallet developed by IOHK. It is a full node wallet, which means it stores a copy of the blockchain and it independently validates every transaction in its history. However, it is quite demanding in terms of its hardware requirements.
- Yoroi is the official Cardano wallet developed by Emurgo and does not run a full Cardano node. This means you can get started faster and the wallet can be used as a browser extension or as a mobile application.
- While there are more wallets available and in development, these are the two I would recommend at the moment. Whichever wallet you choose, make sure to safely store your recovery phrase!
3. Go to staking/delegation center and delegate.
For more information on how to delegate in Deadalus, see this video.